Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Recipe Project

I have been contemplating getting a recipe holder box for a while but always decided against it because I didn't want to take the time to transfer my favorite recipes to recipe cards.  A couple weeks ago I decided it was time and got a great deal on a recipe box from Amazon.  I also found gorgeous recipe cards on sale at Anthropologie and got an even sweeter deal since they were doing an additional 50% sale items for the home.  I got to work transferring all my favorites and had an epiphany during the process.  Back in 2007 we had had our friends and family bring a recipe card with one of their favorite recipes to our engagement party.  I found the book I was keeping them in and now my simple organization project is also something very sentimental to me.  It brought back wonderful memories seeing the hand written notes and recipes from our friends and family.     




No comments:

Post a Comment