Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wine Glass Painting

Some of you may remember that a couple months ago I took a wine glass painting class with Larissa and we had a blast.  I knew I wanted to try it on my own but I never seemed to make the time.  Then I had a brilliant idea of buying the supplies to take to the beach since there is inevitably always at least 1 rainy afternoon or evening on every vacation.  I also thought my mom and Anna would really enjoy it as well.  We didn’t get a chance to do them until the last day but on Friday I sat down with my parents and we painted wine glasses.  It was really reasonable, less than $10 for supplies from Michael’s with a coupon and $6 for plain wine glasses from Target.  I’m so bummed that I didn’t get a picture of theirs as well but here are my two finished products.  One is inspired by the lighthouse and palm trees on Tybee Island and the other is just a fun little pink flower.  I’ve recommend this craft to anyone, it’s super easy and a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment