Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fact or Fiction: Shake Weight

So I bought a shake weight.  I will pause for a moment so you can all laugh . . . . When I brought it home today that was Kyle’s first reaction.  Now that we have that out the way I will explain my rationale and my experiment.  I hate pushups but I really want to tone my arms up.  When I get home from work I am usually pretty tired and we normally watch TV before bed.  I wanted to give this a try because I easily use the shake weight while I watch TV.  I am conducting an experiment to see if it actually works.  I am committed to spending at least 6-10 minutes each night using my shake weight.  I will continue this for at least 6 weeks and will share the results after the first 6 weeks.  Here are my before shots and I’ll check back in with you guys on this in early April. 

2 comments:

  1. You are adorable! Those pictures make me want a shake weight! They should pay you for such advertising:) can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete