Friday, December 24, 2010

And so it begins. . . .

As part of Generation X I have become fascinated with reading blogs and so naturally I feel compelled to try my hand at it.  I am not a gifted writer like my husband but I love the idea of having an outlet to document your life. Blogs fascinate me because it's not just tiny fragments like pictures but it's full stories that are strung together with your own words.  It's like a modern day quilt that thankfully takes less time and manual labor :-) 

Those who know me know that I have interests all across the board so I decided to focus on my adventures and thoughts as a 20 something who is trying to figure out how to balance work, family, friends, fun, and my creative outlets.  My plans is to write a little about everyday life and a lot about the things I love doing like dancing, music, reading, painting, and anything that inspires me.  I would love to say that I will be disciplined to write on this everyday but if I'm honest it will likely be 1 or twice a week.  Let the blogging journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment