Monday, May 16, 2011

My first batch of Lip Balm

I did it; I made my first batch of all natural homemade lip balm!  I got all my materials from majestic mountain sage in the mail on Friday and of course I couldn’t wait so I made my first batch that night.  It was a lot of fun and I was able to remember all of the nuances of the process from my notes from the class.  It made the house smell delicious and they turned out really well.  Even Kyle likes it since the scent isn’t too strong or too girly.  My labels should get here within the next week or so and then they will look even more legit, I’m so excited.  I also made a batch of body splash and fizzy bath crystals.  I’ll bottle them once my order from Specialty Bottles arrives tomorrow.  It was a lot of fun and I’m hoping people will really enjoy it.  Now it is back to Monday again and we have a release this weekend so I’m bracing myself for a roller coaster week.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment