Friday, July 29, 2011

Pinterest

I found a new site that I can see myself wasting LOTS of time on.  It is a site that allows you to store all your favorite products, design inspirations, fashion, recipes, pictures, and DIY projects all in one place.  Each user is allowed to create personalized boards based on their interests.  Once they create a board they can “pin” items from anywhere on the web to those boards.  For example I have a board called Product I Love and I pinned some fabulous home accessories from The Loft website.  You can follow other users to see their favorites and if you love them as well you can repin them to one of your own boards.  It basically the concept of circling catalogs with sharpie and digitizes it.  Ask Kyle I love saving favorites from magazines and now this site takes all the paperwork out of the picture.  I am still getting used to all the features but I absolutely love the site so far.  My Pinterest user name is DJones168 if you would like to follow my boards.  It is a web and craft/design junkie’s dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment