Monday, January 9, 2012

Resolutions: Week 2 Check-In

The New Year’s resolution about being eating healthy is going very well.  So far Kyle has lost 6 pounds and I have lost 3.  We are very pleased and it is helping us stay motivated.  We have been shopping at Trader Joe’s and they have some really incredible options that fit within out calorie limits for each day.  Whoever says eating healthy tastes bad obviously hasn’t been to Trader Joe’s!  I am also obsessed with a new app on my phone called Fitness Pal.  Calorie counting has never been easier with the barcode scanner which hasn’t failed me yet.  Wish us increased metabolism and continued motivation!
The positive news aside I thought I would share a very humorous depiction of what the first few days were like for us.  For the first few days we were tired and cranky and this picture sums it all up.


Kyle is calling DirecTV today to get us started on our second resolution of dropping cable.  I am excited but probably also in denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment