Thursday, February 23, 2012

Roller Coaster Week

This week has been all over the map and it has really worn me out.  I’m very thankful the week is winding down and I’m very ready for it to be Friday afternoon already.  Here are some of the ups and downs; I guess it’s really only one low but sometimes that one low stands out the most:
·         Monday: President’s Day = Company Holiday = Sweatpants Day
We had such a long overdue and relaxing day that included a Netflix How I Met Your Mother Marathon, takeout food, and a nap
·         Tuesday: Back to Work but I had a Chiropractic and Massage Appointment on the same day so all in all it was a good day!
·         Wednesday: Kyle’s Dad went to the hospital for chest pains – prayers please! He seems to be fine now but they are running several tests to try and pinpoint what caused the chest pain.  It has my mind on overload.  It can be really scary to watch your parents grow older and struggle with health issues.  It makes me extra motivated to kick some of the bad habits Kyle and I have while we are still young enough for it to make a long term difference.  The positive things yesterday included having dinner with Kyle’s mom and grandparents.  Kyle’s mom is in town before she heads to India for a business trip.  The day ended on a high note since I finally got to see my best friend Alyssa.  She is in town for a week and it was so nice to talk face to face since I haven’t seen her in person in about 5 months, it had been way to long!
·         Thursday: There was a big announcement for my company and the path to an LTE rollout which is huge news!  Besides that today has been a blur so far, I’m completely wiped out and counting down the work hours until I can head home and unwind.  Only 7 meetings from now :-\

No comments:

Post a Comment