Thursday, April 12, 2012

Book Loving!

Here is an update on my progress in my Book a Week Challenge.  I have been kicking butt and taking names!  It helped that I always become a complete book worm at the beach and completed four books during our one week break but so far I’m up to eight complete in 6 weeks.
·         The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
·         First Meetings by Orson Scott Card
·         Memory Wall by Anthony Doerr
·         Purple Cow by Seth Godin
·         Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
·         As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
·         The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
·         Twyla Tharp: The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp
My plan for the remainder of the month is to tackle - Imagine: The Creative Habit, My Side of the Mountain (reread from childhood), Cleopatra, and The Dip.  I’m taking full advantage of the request system with the Dekalb Library and have a ton of great books requested to keep me on track with this challenge.  
At the end of my one year challenge I will post a quick recap of every book I read and something interesting I picked up from each one.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment