Saturday, August 25, 2012

Erin is going to be a mommy!


On Sunday I went to a baby shower for one of my really good friends.  They are expecting a baby girl and she is due in late November.  I am so excited for them because I truly believe that they will be fantastic parents!  Erin looks absolutely beautiful and was just glowing with excitement.  She got great gifts but the most special was the handmade bedding by her Nana (grandma), it was absolutely precious and made with love.  It made me so thankful for the help I know we’ll get from our awesome friends and family when the time comes for us to have kids.  It was also educational since I learned a lot from the explanations of the gifts and their purposes.  I guess it’s a good thing we plan to wait a while since I have a whole LOT to learn.  For now I’ll just have fun babysitting and playing with other people’s adorable kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment