Thursday, February 28, 2013

Planning for Switzerland

I can’t believe that we’ll be in Switzerland in just five and half short weeks! One of my dear friends who I've known since 4th grade and her fiance moved over there for work and we are so excited to have the opportunity to visit them in their new home. The pictures she has posted on her blog have been breathtaking and I’m thrilled to have the chance to see some of those things first hand. We’ll be staying with them in Lausanne and using the trains and buses to travel to various parts of Switzerland while they are at work during the day and then spending the evenings together! I cannot wait to spend quality time with great friends as well as breathtaking views, cheese, chocolate, and wine. I have been busy checking flights, looking into train passes, and making arrangements for the trip.

You can check out the gorgeous pictures from her blog at this link:


http://curiouslycurated.blogspot.com/


1 comment: