Monday, July 22, 2013

Dekalb Farmers Market

Produce, and Bread, and Spices, and Cheese – Oh My!  I had heard rave reviews from friends and family about this farmers market.  So I finally made it a point to go check it out for myself.  I was blown away!  I am so sad it took me this long to go.  Their produce is beautiful and fresh and so much cheaper than the big box grocery stores.   We went on a Saturday so it was packed but I look forward to visiting on a week night when it would be easier to maneuver around the store. 


We found so many yummy goodies and I plan to make the farmers market our new place for weekly grocery runs.  We got 6 bags of groceries including produce, spices, cheese, pasta, and sauce for $32.  Seriously I’m in love, sorry Kroger but it’s just not going to work out between us!  We can stay friends though because we will still need cleaning supplies and dog food.  


No comments:

Post a Comment