Friday, March 28, 2014

Moving Up to the Minor League

I finally made the switch to an SLR camera.  I have been looking at options and prices for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger on my camera.  A friend of ours teaches photography classes as a side gig and he gave me some excellent recommendations on what to buy.  I ended up deciding on the Canon EOS Rebel T4i.  I got a refurbished one with a lens kit directly from the Canon website and so far I’m in love with it.  I take my first real class with the camera on May 10th, I can’t wait.  For now I’m just practicing with it to get a feel for SLR photography.  It’s a lot more finicky but when you get the lighting and composition right the pictures are amazing.  These are a few of my favorite practice shots so far.





No comments:

Post a Comment