Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to my loving husband, you are forever my puzzle piece.  You fit together with me in a way no one else could.  The past six years of marriage have been the best of my life.  Our marriage has not been without challenges but I am so glad you have fought each battle by my side and that each time we have come out stronger.  You are a constant source of love and encouragement.  Thank you for leading us spiritually and for putting me in my place when I am too critical of myself.  I love you more now than ever before and my sincere prayer is that every year our marriage continues to grow and flourish.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our 12 years together (6 years dating and 6 years of marriage).  In includes some serious throwback pictures.  

High School Days:

At the MARTA station on the way back from a concert!

Windy Gap

Prom 2003

Family Trip to Savannah

The day I left for UGA - we were both really fearful that having a long distance relationship wouldn't work but thankfully it only made us stronger!

College Days:

Formal in Charleston in 2005

We have always been silly and I love that!

Kyle visiting UGA for game day!

The night my life changed.  After my senior day as a Georgette Kyle proposed, one chapter was ending but another was beginning.

My graduation from UGA for my Bachelor's Degree


Our Engagement and Wedding:
The picture from our Save the Dates for our wedding

Official engagement picture with Bowman Photography

The best day EVER!

First Dance

Toasting to a Happy Life

Adventures:

On MARTA on the way to our honeymoon to St. Lucia - 2008
Photo Shoot with Alex - Divot is such a cutie!

Kyle graduating with his Master's Degree from UGA

Maui for the T-Mobile PEAK Award Trip - 2012

Fun evening at a friends wedding!

Beach Trip with Our Parents to Tybee Island

Renewing our vows for our 5th Anniversary

10 Year High School Reunion Photo - 2013

Fall Photo Shoot - 2013

Expedition Everest Challenge 5k at Disney After Photo - 2014

Colorado Trip - View from the hike on Hanging Lake Trail - 2014












No comments:

Post a Comment