Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Landscape 101 Photography Class at Roswell Mill

This past weekend I took my fourth class with Southeast Photo Adventures.  If you live in or around Atlanta and want to become a better photographer you have to check out their classes!  

The first two classes were theory based including Getting to Know your SLR and Basics of Digital Photography.  It was a lot of information but it helped me really start to process the range of settings and capabilities of my new camera.  The third one was a combination of theory and basic practice in their office in Roswell.  We made some great index card cheat sheets and recapped the key information from the more basic classes.  This past weekend I took Landscape 101 and the class was at Roswell Mill which is absolutely beautiful.  It was a refresher on key tips, tricks, and tools to use for Landscape photography then they let us loose to practice.  

I can tell such a huge difference in my shots but also in my confidence while shooting.  Here are my favorite edited images from the class.







No comments:

Post a Comment