Thursday, October 9, 2014

Homecoming 2014

UGA Homecoming is a weekend I look forward to every year!  Being a UGA Georgette in the Redcoat Band was a truly incredible experience.  They became my family and some of my best memories from college are from gamedays, practices, the annual Florida trip, and trips for bowl games.  I attended my first college football game during my first year and first season on the dance line.  I fell in love with the excitement, school pride, and the game itself.  Once a year for Homecoming I get the chance to be a part of it again by performing with the alumni band for pregame.  I love getting to see old friends, be a part of morning practice, and above all getting to step onto the field in Sanford Stadium to perform again.  Each year during Battle Hymn I tear up just thinking about the magnitude of it all and out of deep appreciation for the traditions and memories that live on long after each student graduates.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from homecoming this year. Gooooo Dawgs!













No comments:

Post a Comment