Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 before 30

I have been reading more blogs lately and have been inspired by Emily, Hannah, Avery, and Leah to create my own list.  I saw one that was 25 before 25 but since I’m already 25 (almost 26, sad face) I’m going to note 30 things I’d like to do before I turn 30.  I am trying to think of a combination of ambitious and easily achievable goals.  I am the type of person who both loves and hates list.  I love them because I feel extremely accomplished when I can cross things off.  I hate them because if there is something left if tugs at me until I complete it and can cross it off with a sense of satisfaction.
1.       Publish a book of my poetry on Lulu
2.       Ride in a helicopter
3.       Go to Hawaii with Kyle
4.       Renew our vows on our 5th Anniversary
5.       Convert some of my old home movies to DVDs
6.       Run a 5K
7.       Finish our wedding scrapbook
8.       Take a floral arrangement class
9.       A wine tour in Napa Valley
10.   Participate in a Flash Mob
11.   Try on a pair of Brian Atwood shoes
12.   Learn how to roll sushi
13.   Read the entire Harry Potter Series
14.   Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity
15.   Make Crème Brule
16.   Take a cake decorating class
17.   Grow my own herbs/peppers
18.   Visit the Harry Potter Theme Park
19.   Take a yoga class outside
20.   Watch the Blue Man Group Perform
21.   Take a surfing lesson
22.   Attend our 10 year High School Reunion
23.   Return to WinShape for a marriage retreat
24.   A horse drawn carriage ride with Kyle
25.   Dance Photo Shoot with Alex
26.   Rent a house for a couples trip to the mountains
27.   Go on a Zipline tour
28.   Ride a moped
29.   Try acupuncture
30.   Get a facial

2 comments:

  1. Can we please run the same 5K?! I love this list & you of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do the same 5K, can we pick one in the fall so we have a while to prepare? I am a TERRIBLE runner but I want to get back in shape and think running would be a great way to do it. Plus I think running a 5K, especially for a charity would be a really cool life experience.

    ReplyDelete