Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Little Things


Sometimes it is the small and simple things in life that really remind you how much you have to be thankful for.  We get so wrapped up in all the ways we aren't perfect or all the areas that need improvement and sometimes we forget to celebrate the victories in our life.  One of the major victories in my life is my friends.  I have some amazing friendships in my life.  My reminder of this came in the form of a card.  It was a simple gesture to congratulate me on my promotion but it really reminded me how important my friends are to me and how much I have to be thankful for.  I hope you each have something positive happen this week that reminds you to celebrate and be thankful for the people or things in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment