Friday, March 4, 2011

Stressful Week

This week has been crazy busy.  I am incredibly thankful that everything is going well but I feel like everything has been so fast paced this week that I am treading water just to keep up.  Kyle and I both came home exhausted last night and while we catching up I looked over by our kitchen cabinets and had to laugh.  I am usually a very organized person when it comes to our house but when I have a lot going on that goes right out the door.  The result of my stress and hectic schedule this week is a rather sizable shoe party near our kitchen.  I’m sure the first day I set down my shoes and then each day for about a week after I kept doing the same thing.  So I figured since I haven’t blogged all week I would help illustrate my hectic week the resulting stress related shoe party.  I am thankful today is Friday so I can actually have some time to tidy up our house before the whole work cycle starts again on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment