Monday, March 14, 2011

Morning Glory

Have you ever been watching a movie and been laughing about the quirks of one of the characters and then realized you are laughing because you do very similar things?  Kyle and I watched Morning Glory last night and I absolutely loved it.  I was also a little uncomfortable with how well Rachel McAdams character resonated with me.  Thankfully Kyle and I discussed that I would only be like that if I was on speed but there were definitely some strong similarities.  The movie covered a wide range of emotions and I laughed and almost cried and enjoyed every minute of it.  Becky, the main character, is a workaholic who is fired from her job and then gets hired to take on the huge challenge of saving a sinking morning show.  She learns how to stand up for herself, fight against the odds, and how to find some level of work/life balance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment