Saturday, March 26, 2011

Saturday

I am soooooooooooooooo frustrated with our mortgage company! I do everything the right way and they want to make me jump through a million hoops just to have them to their job the way they are supposed to.  Sorry for the rant!

In other news dance class this morning was amazing!  At first I was worried because there are usually anywhere from 5 to 15 girls and today it was just Rachel and I.  It ended up being an amazing experience because she was able to give tips and help based on the things I need to work on.  It wore me out but it felt great!  I am so excited to go see the ballet tonight with my mom, a cocktail and watching an amazing performance is exactly what the doctor ordered after a stressful week.  Here is the video of the piece we danced this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment