Tuesday, April 19, 2011

True Love is knowing my favorite type of cereal bowl

Kyle has this absolutely adorable tradition of making my birthday a 7 day celebration.  For the 7 days leading up to my birthday he will give me little presents or writes me sweet little notes.  It is just his sweet way of making me feel special.  This morning before he left for work he woke me up to remind me that it is only 5 days until my birthday and then he gave me my present for the day.  This morning was 2 new cereal bowls.  This was amazing because I absolutely love cereal and also because my favorite bowls are from college and are slowly cracking and disintegrating.  They are exactly the same size as shape as the old ones but are more durable so they will last a whole lot longer.  I know it sounds silly to say that this is one of the ways that I know how true his love is for me but it absolutely is.  It was such a wonderful reminder that he notices all the little details and goes out of his way to remember them!  I hope every girl is as lucky as I am!

1 comment:

  1. I love you! I hope your cereal this morning was extra awesome.

    ReplyDelete