Monday, May 9, 2011

My New Venture

For my birthday my mom was so thoughtful and let me choose a class that I wanted to take at the Hudgens Center.  I initially thought I would take a pottery or acrylic painting class but none of those fit with my schedule so I happened upon a toiletry making class.  It piqued my interest so I signed up.  I wasn’t sure what to expect but once I got there I was in love with it.  I was amazed at how easy and how much fun it was to make these products.  It really inspired and invigorated me so when I got home I order the materials to start making these at home.  All of the items I’m going to make will be all natural with no chemicals or preservatives.  I’m hoping people will love these products as much as I do, I’ll be creating a Facebook group for anyone who is interested and I promise to post pictures here once my first batch of products are ready.  I haven’t been this excited in a long time, I came up with the perfect name but I won’t reveal it until my group page is ready.  I’m going to focus on the following items first:
·         Lip Balm
·         Body Splash
·         Salt Glow Exfoliant
·         Lavender Bath Salts
·         Fizzy Bath Crystals
·         Rosemary Hair Rinse
·         TLC Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment