Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Domestic Goddess

Well that may be a bit of an overstatement but I did have a very productive day yesterday.  I worked a full day at the office and we are making steady progress for our release although we still have a long ways to go.  I purchased a gigantic tub sea salt for my bath salts and exfoliants.   I bought and planted fresh rosemary for my hair rinse recipe.  After those two errands I got home and cleaned our kitchen and bathroom which was long overdue and I felt really good about it after I was done.  Then I slacked a little and enjoyed part of an episode of fabulous cakes on TLC.  Then I was back to work making spaghetti for Kyle since this is his crazy week for spring football.   We had a nice dinner and then ended the night with watching Dancing with the Stars.  It was a boring night but I really enjoyed it, sometimes it is the simple things in life that bring us the greatest joy like doing something nice for someone you love.  I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment