Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shrek the Musical

. . . . was HILARIOUS!!!!  I got us season tickets for Broadway across America last year for Kyle’s birthday; yes my husband is that awesome that he enjoys theater almost as much as I do!  The main reason was because he heard Shrek was coming to Atlanta and let me know that we had to see it, as if I would ever argue with seeing a musical. 
After waiting all season, including several wonderful musicals like Burn the Floor and Dreamgirls, Shrek finally arrived.  I laughed until my eyes started watering and my cheeks hurt from smiling.  It captured all the adult humor and then some from the animated film.  It was witty, charming, and so much fun to watch.  It was such a fun show and a great date night.  If you are ever in New York or it comes back to Atlanta and you want to see a feel good show then it is a must see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment