Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Water for Elephants

Water for Elephants (the movie) was surprisingly really well done. I always question whether or not to see a movie if I love the book but this one did not disappoint. I strongly encourage you guys to go see it! The film managed to stay very true to the story including the parts that are hard to stomach.  Of course I still found little details that they cut out that I missed but they captured the essence and the emotion of the story which is the most important part.  Rosie, the elephant, was absolutely beautiful!  I wanted every single outfit that Marlena (Reese) wore in the film. The acting was very good particularly Reese and the actor who played August and while I am not normally a fan of Robert Pattinson’s acting he was very believable in this role.  I would recommend this book to anyone and then once you had read it you should definitely see the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment