Friday, June 10, 2011

Getting Ready for BigStuf 2011

This will be my first post about BigStuf and this is the pre-trip post.  I have been doing a lot of praying for the trip, mainly about them preparing their hearts for camp.  It is only 5 days but BigStuf is a teenage utopia.  The worship and messages are incredible and they are surrounded by thousands of other kids who are believers which is rare in our increasingly skeptical culture.  Even as an adult I learn a lot of things and during camp we always build really strong relationships with the kids.  It is always a lot of fun and it is such a nice break from my very corporate and grown up job.  My three high school graduates from my small group are going so I will get one last trip with them as well as focusing on getting to know my upcoming group of girls.  I can’t wait to tell you all about the trip and share some of things we learn.  I promise to post lots of pictures and probably some videos as well thanks to my awesome flip camera.  Please pray for safe travels for us and that the kids get the most out of the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment