Monday, July 18, 2011

Me Time

Kyle is away at football camp so I was home alone this week but I packed my time full of fun, girly, and relaxing things in order to keep me from missing him too much.  I can’t wait for him to get home but at least this weekend I was able to catch up on a lot of my to do items and enjoy some quality me time. 
·         Rhinestone the centerpieces for the shower next weekend
·         Print the letters to go out for a special surprise for someone
·         Dance Class on Saturday morning
·         Day Trip to Athens with Dory
·         Wrapped Stephanie’s shower gift
·         Cleaned up my closet
·         Set aside some clothes to donate to Goodwill
·         Got a massage
·         Met with my friend Liz for coffee who was in town from Connecticut
·         Ate dinner with my parents, great aunt, and uncle
·         Cleaned out our fridge
·         Caught up on my blogging
It’s amazing how productive I am when I’m trying not to be lonely!  I’m super thankful that Kyle will be home today since I’m exhausted from all that.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate. I HATE it when Tyler's on band trips, but I sure do get a lot done!

    ReplyDelete