Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wedding Craft Projects

Alyssa’s wedding is only 3 days away, time is flying by!  She wanted to take a picture with them holding a thank you sign to use as the image on their thank you note cards.  I love a good craft project so I asked her if I could make it.  I bought a wood sign on clearance at Burlington Coat Factory for $1.78.  Then I bought silver spray paint and chipboard letters from Hobby Lobby for about $9.  I used black spray paint to cover the original sign and to get the base color.  I thought black would help the silver letters really pop in the picture.  Then I spray painted the letters silver.  Once everything had dried then I used craft glue to adhere the letters.  Here is a picture of the final product. 
I also made her bow-quet for her rehearsal using the bows and gift toppers from her shower over the summer.  I am really proud of the outcome.  The other picture is of an adorable Merry Christmas sign that they used to take their Christmas card picture with.  I think she loved them; I’ll post pictures of them with the projects after they post their professional pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment