Monday, May 7, 2012

Something Old, Something New

Since dropping cable we have significantly decreased our TV intake.  However, thanks to our growing obsession with Netflix and Hulu+ we have been unable to eliminate it entirely.  I have uncovered two new obsessions, this is probably no surprise to anyone but they both involve dance. 

The first is a new show which is in its first season called SMASH!  It is a delightful mix of singing, dance, and LOTS of drama.  This show is mental junk food and I look forward to my fix each week once the new episode is posted to Hulu+.

The second is an Australian dance TV show called Dance Academy.  I think it was on the air in 2010.  It reminds me of the young adult dance novels I read growing up and it is filled with dance and teenage drama.  It has served as a nice escape after a hard day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment