Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer


As I mentioned in my previous post it was Lilly Pulitzer night at the Botanical Garden.  I had already been engaged in some lustful window shopping at their store in Phipps but seeing a garden full of women in gorgeous girly and preppy prints pushed me over the edge.  The good news is they were giving out coupons at the gardens so I decided it was finally time to own a coveted Lilly Pulitzer dress.  This is very atypical behavior for me since I have a general rule that if it isn’t on major sale or clearance then I can live without it.  I set off for Phipps mall and I was excited but also a bit shocked at myself for wanting to buy a designer dress.  Any doubts I had were put to rest when I started trying them on in the cutest fitting room I have ever seen.  If money were no object I would have come home with a half a dozen dresses but I finally settled on the one I wanted and bought it.  I absolutely adore it; it is one of their more subtle prints but as a result I think I’ll be able to get a lot more use out of it.  I also discovered that the Belk’s at Phipps carries their line and they have sales all the time so in the future I may find a way to get Lilly P on clearance after all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment