Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Friend Map - 2008 vs. Now


Growing older has meant a lot of changes but one of the hardest for me to adjust to is some of the friends that we love moving away.  It is bittersweet, I am overjoyed for them to be pursuing their dreams and following their hearts to new places and adventures.  It takes a lot of courage to uproot your life to pursue a career or relationship.  But as someone who has planted roots in Atlanta it is not easy to see people move away.  It has proven to me that true friendships are not limited by distance and life changes, something I wasn't so sure of earlier in my life.  It also makes for fun trips to go visit friends in their environments.  I decided to map out the migration patterns of our friends and you will see quite a change in our friend map from 2008 to now.  




No comments:

Post a Comment