Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Boot Camp


As part of the Diva Dash they offer training sessions on Sundays through West Stride and the Boot Camp Company.  I went to the first session on Sunday.  We began with a half mile jog and then went through a 45 minute boot camp workout at the Westminster track.  They said they started out easy on us for the first week but my body completely disagrees.  The lunge walks, squats, and sprint exercises in particular have done a number on my legs.  They also offered spots in their morning boot camp class which I signed up for, call me a glutton for punishment.  The morning session is tomorrow at 5:45 so I’m hoping the soreness in my legs dies down a bit before I subject myself to more punishment.  I’m reminded of the Kelly Clarkson song “Stronger” (what doesn't kill you makes you stronger), I’m working to become one strong chic in 2013. 

I will post an update tomorrow after the workout. 


No comments:

Post a Comment