Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pinterest Craft Night – Accessory Edition


My obsession with Pinterest continues to grow.  It has been a source of ideas and inspiration and a mindless way to waste time after a long day.  Due to the wall space constraints in our house I decided to make this craft night all about accessories.  I did find that the instructions on the accessories were lack luster but thankfully I've been making jewelry with mom for several years so I was able to figure out the basic steps and make it work.  We made decorative bobby pins, embellished hair combs, a stretch bracelet, and embellished headbands.  We had a few frustrations but we got creative and ended up with some beautiful new accessories.  Here are the pictures of the items made by Larissa, Megan, and I!


No comments:

Post a Comment