Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013 Golden Globes


I love award season, it is such a fun escape from my ordinary routine to watch celebrities walk the carpet in beautiful fashion and accessories.  Watching the dresses on the pre-show is my favorite part and has become a shared past-time with my best friend.  The Golden Globes fashion did not disappoint.  I saw several gowns that were truly breathtaking and several that were memorable for other reasons, I've found that mix makes for the most interesting combination.  My favorites were Clair Danes, Jessica Alba, Sofia Vergara, Julianne Hough, and Heidi Klum.  My least favorite dress choices for the evening included Sienna Miller, Taylor Swift, Amy Poehler’s red carpet outfit, and J Lo’s risque dress.

I also really liked Zooey Deschanel’s ensemble; the red dress, simply pearly strand, and her movie themed manicure which was a very cute touch.  


No comments:

Post a Comment