Sunday, March 24, 2013

Whoa where did the month of March go?


So somehow I have managed to go the whole ENTIRE month so far without posting a single blog entry (insert mental picture of me scolding myself and making sad faces).  So here is a little update on the reason for absenteeism. 
  • Work has gone into hyper drive as far as how busy I have been.  We have a major milestone this weekend and then things should calm back down for a few weeks, thank goodness!
  • I have been very lazy with my free time at nights, after such long and tiring days at work I’ve been unwinding at night by becoming a zombie in front of the TV and going to bed early. 
  • Keeping exercise in my routine on top of all the regular tasks has been taking up a lot of free time and energy but it’s paying off so I have to keep it up
  • In less than 2 weeks we will be in Switzerland, hooray!  I have been busy preparing for the trip, researching sights to see, and frankly just daydreaming about the trip. 

I promise to try and catch up on lost time this week!  I also promise that April will be a big month for blogging for me since so many exciting things are on the horizon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment