Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Endless Summer Sale – Lilly P

I love these twice a year sales from Lilly Pulitzer.  It’s the only time I purchase Lilly since their regular prices are too high for me!  I was a little disappointed this year since the sale prices seemed to be higher in general and they faced a lot of issues with their website due to such high web traffic.  I did manage to score a few pieces that I love.  My absolute favorite is the Love Note clutch.  It’s a metallic gold clutch with an enamel elephant on the front.  I love that it can transition through any season and how the metallic fabric really dresses up any outfit you pair it with.


I got the full outfit including shirt, skirt, necklace, and clutch for less than $80!  These pieces had an original retail value of $345 so I scored them for over 75% off.

Pencil Skirt (regularly $118)
Cleo Ruffle Top (regularly $49)
Sea Shell & Sand Dollar Necklace (regularly $68)
Love Note Clutch (regularly $110)





No comments:

Post a Comment