Sunday, November 17, 2013

Halloween

Most years I have a really hard time coming up with a costume but this year I knew pretty quickly I wanted to dress as one of my favorite cartoon characters from my teen years.   Daria was one of my favorite shows in my teen years because it was sarcastic and funny and seemed to really get what a weird time in life high school is.  I felt like I related a little bit to each of the characters.  I’ll admit I had to practice not smiling since my Georgette training makes not smiling for pictures hard for me but it was fun to play the part for the night.  I also loved rocking combat boots, Kyle isn’t sold on them but I really liked them so I may have to get some of my own.  

It was also a fun night because at the annual Halloween party we go to every year they announced the gender of their baby and his name.  We are so excited for them!  They are going to be great parents and their little boy is going to be such a cutie, we can’t wait to meet Owen!


Here are some of my favorite pictures from the evening.









No comments:

Post a Comment