Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 Golden Globes

First let me say how THRILLED I am that Natalie Portman won best actress, it was so well deserved.  I must also say that I do not think the Social Network should have won best picture.  It was a good movie but there were better films that came out in the past year.  Now onto my favorite part of the award shows, the dresses!
Here are my 4 favorites and my 4 least favorites:
Best – Megan Fox, Amy Adams, Sofia Vergara, & Anne Hathaway
Worst – Helena Bonham Carter, Halle Berry, Natalie Portman, & Michelle Williams

(I must note that as I write this I’m heartbroken to have Natalie Portman on my worst dressed list, but just because you are pregnant does not mean that your dress should be hideous – look at Jenna Moroney from 30 Rock, she made being an expecting mom look fabulous)

No comments:

Post a Comment