Monday, January 31, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new

So I made myself go through my clothes and purge the things I don’t wear since in our loft closet space is unfortunately very limited.  I always hate the process of deciding what to donate but I always feel a million times better afterwards.  For one it’s nice to know that someone else will be able to have nice clothes to wear that might not be able to afford them otherwise and it makes it easier to see and get to the items I actually enjoy wearing.  I also think it helps me slowly attempt to conquer my pack rat tendencies which I inherited from my parents.
I’m not sure how all this even fit in my closet but here is the pile of things we are donating to Goodwill.  I hope they are very useful to someone else this year and that I don’t realize I need one of those items a couple weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment