Monday, January 3, 2011

Raw Denim

Raw Denim
Thanks to Scoutmob I had an all new shopping experience.  Those who know me well know that I am not truly satisfied with a purchase unless it’s on sale or I have a coupon or even better if it’s both.  This generally means I shop at the mall or someplace like Marshall’s or Ross.  Well thanks to Scoutmob I had a 50% off coupon to a boutique in Buckhead called Raw Denim.  I knew it was a boutique so I was scared that even with 50% off the prices would give me a heart attack but I decided I’d check it out and see what the whole boutique shopping experience is about.  First the store is absolutely fabulous both the clothes and the interior design.  The whole store is white, black, and green just like our house and mixes an industrial look with chic by adding beautiful black crystal chandeliers and beautiful fabric curtains.  My eye first gravitated to a beautiful black sequin dress that would be perfect for a socialite in LA or NYC but then I refocused and remembered my purpose was a fabulous pair of jeans, I mean they are called raw denim after all.  I found the jean wall and it was filled with Miss Me, Rock & Republic, and many other fabulous denim designers.  The sales associates were really nice and helpful and brought me all kinds of jeans to try on and didn’t hesitate to help grab another style or size.  It was a pleasant change from the eye rolling clerks and the 6 item limits I experience in most of the dressing rooms I frequent.  I ended up with a fabulous pair of dark jeans.  They fit perfectly and with my coupon they were just under $50 which is way more than I normally spend ($15 old navy denim sale) but I felt like a princess for an hour and admittedly they are way more fierce than my other jeans.  I can’t wait to wear them out and enjoy my frivolous but fabulous splurge purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment