Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Uninvited

I spent my Sunday morning with the fabulous Peter Poulos and Rachel Erin Truitt at Gotta Dance.  I started with Peter’s Int./Adv. Lyrical and his Pilates warm up reminded me how out of shape I am but it also felt great to get such a fantastic workout.  The choreography for class was to Uninvited.  It is such a powerful and emotional song and his choreography did not disappoint.  We performed in groups at the end so I taped the second group while they danced.  Enjoy!



Then I went back to the basics and took ballet from Rachel.  I hadn’t taken a ballet class since high school so needless to say it was long overdue.  It was a great class and while the class was traditional ballet the music was not which I was extremely thankful for J

1 comment:

  1. The video doesn't seem to be working and I don't know why, I'll work with it some more later tonight.

    ReplyDelete