Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I admit that while I thought the hype around the event in America was a little overdone I was very excited about two things: Kate’s Dress and the Wedding Hats.  Very few people have multi-million dollar weddings so it definitely piqued my interest to see what an event would look like when money was no object.  I cannot imagine being under that much pressure and scrutiny.  So I thought I would walk you guys through some of the pros and cons of having a royal wedding.
Cons:
·         Absolutely everything was scrutinized
·         Sharing your special day with millions of viewers at home
·         A laundry list of traditions that must be strictly upheld
·         You would be unable to lose your composure even for a second
·         Your wedding and reception venue would be pre-selected
·         Everything would have to be traditional and sophisticated, no cupid shuffle for William and Kate
Pros:
·         Diamond Crusted Cartier Tiara on loan from the Queen
·         The overwhelming love and support of an entire country on your big day
·         The top of the line for everything – fashion, food, flowers, photos, etc
·         Becoming royalty – this could also fit in the cons section
·         Having the most amazing hat fashion in attendance at your wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment