Friday, May 27, 2011

SYTYCD

I absolutely love this show!  I had a really rough week last week and so I was so excited about the show starting again.  I invited over a few friends and even created a specialty drink for the event.  The icing on the cake was that the first episode was Atlanta.  I absolutely loved one of the first auditions, she is an art student from Marietta and she is definitely an early favorite of mine.  I laughed completely mortified but also amused as the dancer whose grandmother came up and served as an honorary judge and ended up getting way too playful with Lil C.  The Bay Area has some crazies and I cannot tell the difference between Turfing and every other kind of hip hop.  I cannot wait to watch as the show progresses and the competition heats up.  It was so much fun to watch some really amazing and really terrible dancing and laughing with friends.  Thank goodness it is Friday, only 5 or 6 more hours until the 3 day weekend. 
Specialty Drink Recipe: Summer Citrus Sparkler
·         Equal Parts of Simply Raspberry Lemonade & Champagne
·         Garnish with Frozen Blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment