Wednesday, December 28, 2011

PEAK

I am really excited about winning this award!  PEAK is T-Mobile’s ultimate form of recognition and is awarded to top performers who deliver great results for the company while living the values.  I was fortunate enough to be selected as one of the winners for this year.  This means that T-Mobile will be sending Kyle and I on all expense paid trip to Maui from January 19th through January 25th.  This year has been a whirlwind at work; I started in management in February which was shortly followed by the acquisition announcement in late March.  We have been operating under business as unusual and I feel truly honored to have received this award.  I am truly thankful that I have such a strong team and I could not have won without them.  I will definitely be bringing them something back from Hawaii as a thank you for their support and hard work; I just wish I could take them all with us.  I promise to post pictures from the trip once we get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment